Summary:A gas spring monitor arm is a device that is used to mount a computer monitor or other display onto ...
A gas spring monitor arm
is a device that is used to mount a computer monitor or other display onto a desk or workstation. It consists of a gas spring, which is a type of spring that uses pressurized gas to provide resistance and a mount or bracket that holds the monitor in place.
Gas spring monitor arms are designed to provide a smooth and adjustable mounting solution for monitors, allowing users to easily adjust the height, angle, and position of the display to suit their needs. They are typically easy to install and can be attached to the desk or workstation using a clamp or bolt-on mount.
Gas spring monitor arms are popular because they are relatively lightweight and easy to use, and they offer a wide range of adjustability. They are often used in office or home workstations, and they can help to reduce neck, eye, and back strain by allowing users to adjust the monitor to a comfortable and ergonomic position.
To use a gas spring monitor arm, you will typically attach the mount to the desk or workstation, and then attach the monitor to the mount using the supplied screws or brackets. You can then adjust the position of the monitor by applying pressure to the arm and moving it to the desired position.
1. Easy to use,free space,more efficiency health work style, comfort to relieve eye neck and strain .
2. Available in three calibrations to accommodate monitors weighing
4.4 - 8.8lbs , 8.9 - 20lbs , 20 - 33 lbs
3. Total height adjustment range of 19.7” ，with a maximum height of 18” above the tabletop (measurement at center of monitor)
4. Built-in cable clips 360 degree swivel 21" extension
5. VESA 75mm or VESA 100mm compatible
6. Accommodates monitors 18" - 28"
7. Integral cable management neatly stores cables
8. Available Mounting Options: C - Clamp, Grommet, Wall, Other
9. Material : High quality aluminum